Ell & Co. Salon and Spa is is reopening on May 4th, with the following guidelines for our guest and our team:
We request that each GUEST:
- Wash hands upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk as well.
- Wear a mask. We ask that you bring your own currently as we are unsure how many we will be able to procure as most salons will be using the same protocols.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time. If you get here early you will be required to wait in your vehicle until contacted by our receptionist to enter the salon. We will either contact you by phone or text.
- Please do not bring family members/children. Only guests with scheduled appointments will be allowed to enter the salon. If your child/children has an appointment we would ask that only the child/children and one parent come in for the appointment. We are doing this to reduce the number of people in the salon at one time. Exceptions to this would be for someone needing extra assistance.
- PLEASE RESCHEDULE if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness such as a fever or persistent cough. If you or someone you have been in contact with has been exposed to COVID 19 in the last month.
Promises from our STYLIST:
- Each Stylist will sanitize and disinfect styling chairs, shampoo chairs/bowls, tools, surfaces, phones after each appointment.
- We will be using new capes and smocks for each client.
- Our team will be practicing social distancing with other salon guests during this transitional period. We will also be refraining from hugging or hand shaking at this time to minimize additional contact. Please note this does not mean we don’t want to show our love and gratitude this way it’s just not possible to do so at this time.
- We will providing bottled water for clients but will be eliminating coffee as well as suckers and mints.
- Our team will continue to provide the highest level of service.
Everyone at Ell & Co. Salon and Spa would like to extend a big THANK YOU to all of our loyal customers. This pandemic has been hard for on all of us and we want you to know that we are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe as we begin to reopen our business. We wouldn’t be able to make it without each and everyone of you.